Aims of the School
The overall aims of the School is to involve young people into the development of micro/nanosatellites and implementation of experiments in space, to provide new fundamental knowledge and skills in applied technologies.
Attending the School participants have an opportunity to share there challenging ideas of new space missions with many new friends from Russia and other countries and establish interuniversity cooperation. Discussing the results of realized space projects, visiting lectures and seminars given by leading scientists and experts in the field of space technologies and space experiments. According to the concept of competitive activity participants included in one of the teams working on nanosatellite projects with regard to their interests and background. The final event of the school program is the public discussion of the projects designed by each team with their colleagues and invited experts.
Main goals and topics of the School program:
- Establishing cooperation between universities in the field of space technologies and experiments in space;
- Projects of scientific-educational nanosatellites;
- Advanced technologies (methods and devices) for research of space environment and remote sensing;
- Attitude control technologies for nanosatellites;
- Advanced space navigation technologies;
- Design principles of onboard electronic systems (sensors, onboard computers, communication systems, power supply systems) for nanosatellites;
- Relative motion in space (formation flight);
- Piggyback launch of nanosatellites;
- Space Physics;
- State-of-art technologies used in the design of nanosatellite’s (Solid Works / Altium Designer).