The main participation conditions
Key dates are shown in the calendar of events. Please read the events calendar carefully. Final year bachelors, master students, PhD students and young professionals are invited for participation.
Applicant should fill the registration form and wright a short motivation letter. Registration form and template for motivation letter you can find on Registration page.
On April 25, 2023 applicants will receive email with Organizing Committee decision about list of participants.
All the participants should arrive on 28 August 2023 at 9:30 to the main building of Samara University (location: Samara, Moskovskoye shosse, 34) for registration.
At the end of the School participants will receive certificates confirming successful completion of
3 ECTS training.
The cost of participation in the School
- 25000 RUBLES.
The payment covers tuition, organizing work, lunches, excursions to laboratories of Samara University and the museums.
The School payment must be made on the first day of the School in cash.
Every participant should find and pay own accomodation a place for accommodation. We recommend hotels close to Samara University location (less then 15 min walk):
- Oktyabrskaya Hotel (location: Samara, Avrory street, 209) https://oktyabrskaya63.ru/en/;
- Meridian Hotel (location: Samara, Revolutsionnaya street, 3) https://meridian-samara-hotel.booked.net/en/;
- Hotel Nova (location: Samara, Sklyarenko Street, 48) https://hotel-nova-samara.booked.net/?non-avail-hotel.
Participants can take part in the following one-day sightseeing tours by request:
- on Saturday, a boat trip up the Volga river with a visit to the "Samarskaya Luka National Park" and the Museum of the artist Ilya Repin;
- on Sunday, a trip to Togliatti City (80 km from Samara) with a visit to the Technical Open Air Museum.
The cost of each tour is 4000 RUBLES. Tours will take place with a minimum number of 20 people.